How I Influence My Mind During Lockdown

How I Influence My Mind During Lockdown

TechFruit

 

In the world, there are two most powerful things. First is Time and Second is Human Brain. Technically we can not control time, but we can control our mind. And once we control our mind we can manage how to use our Time. When the whole world was under COVID-19 lockdown. I had lot of time to spend as I want, also many peoples were using that time very effectively but I wasn't, I was westing that time plying games, watching movies one after another, doing things that I never thought about. So, when I realized that I am westing lot of important time of my life, I started googling that how to be productive and use your time. I found out lot of results but the most effective result I found out was "READING BOOKS". So then I started reading books one after another based on the people reviews on google and It actually helped me.  

Reading books not just helped me with helpful knowledge but also to control my mind in some way. Well, I found out taking control of our own mind isn't that difficult, I just need to control my thought process, what I thing about, what I watch, which kind of music I listen. Basically need to watch my each and every action. So, let me tell you some very good Book which will help you to change your mind and also how to change our thought process. And this will lead you to change your life and make it productive.


Lists Of Books To Read 

1) Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.



2)Mindset The New Psychology Of Success by Carol Dweck.




3)You Are a Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness And Living An Awesome Life by Jen Sincero.




4)The Will Power Instinct: How Self-Control Works, Why It Matters, What You Can Do To Get More Of It by Kelly McGonigal. 






5) The Subtle Art Of not Giving F**k by Mark Manson. 




6)Think And Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill.





I know that many people find reading very boring but trust me, if you want to change your thoughts and mindset reading is only and most effective way. Once you developed habit then no one can stop you. 

“Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn\



                                                            Thank You

Comments

  1. Hey,
    You should write more blogs and launch your own Website. I can help you to build New Website If you are interested. Kindly mail me on pavannaik.2225@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I can help you in creating your own website, if interested please contact me on my email as we are team of professionals in this industry from last more than 10 years, I can build you a very attractive dynamic website, where you can communicate directly with your readers / audience.

    email me teamstellar247@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ,

    While looking your blog i like it, its very knowledge gaining , If you want to build a website Please contact us on cosmostaker@gmail.com.

    We are a small team in India, with its main business in Software Development.
    We have on board a mix of the most (7+) experienced hands and young minds.
    It will help the gain strong roots and a modern approach, giving our clients the utmost satisfaction and
    a great experience

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I saw your request of building a new Blog Website for personal. Don't worry about this we completely design your website and manage it Perfectly because we have a team of Best Graphic Designers and Web Developers team.
    Please Visit our Facebook Page for more information about us.
    facebook.com/aajgraphicdesigner
    Looking forward to your message.
    Than you.
    Ali Akbar Joyia.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Must Visit Places Before You Die.

How to Get More Customers for Your StartUp.